November 11, 2007

Got a New Job!

Sorry for the delay in posting. It's been a busy past two weeks and I'm thrilled to report that I found an amazing, new job. I'll be leaving Parents.com to help with a huge launch of Gourmet's Web site!

Gourmet's owned by the crème de la crème of publishing companies, Condé Nast, where I've dreamed of working since I was a nerdy teen on the southside of Indianapolis, devouring Vogue and Vanity Fair.

I'm especially stoked about the job because one of Gourmet.com's editors said they're devoting a good portion of the site to the booming farm-to-table movement.

Anyway, it should be a crazy, exciting next three months—and with the holidays, too.... But I'll continue to update Eco*Pretty when time allows. Keep reading.

3 comments:

Virginia Green said...

Congrats Linds!!!! How exciting!! That cafeteria looks gorgeous... my inner architecture fan is drooling.

Andrea Schneider said...

Yay for you!! That's soooo awesome!! The site looks great Linds--keep up the good work!! :)

Anonymous said...

Linds,
I can't wait to come and have lunch with you the next time I come to NYC. I'm so excited for you and wish you much success at Gourmet! You deserve it!
Momma Baron