May 13, 2008

Juice Beauty SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers

Hurray for May! Here in New York, long days of sunshine seem to finally be with us. This summer, I want to remember my lips, in addition to my face, when it comes to sun protection. Juice Beauty's SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers whisk me back to the carefree days of my Bonne Bell-wearing youth—but with way healthier ingredients and a 'lil SPF thanks to titanium dioxide.

Pretty factor: These fruity sheers give a slightly shimmery tint and are packed with certified organic ingredients, including moisturizing coconut and sunflower seed oils and real mango and passion fruit extracts. SPF 8 helps keep lips youthfully plump instead of old-lady puckered.

Eco factor:
Juice Beauty products are made with 100% certified organic ingredients. No parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum derivatives, artificial dyes, harsh sulfates, phthalates or animal testing. Their facilities are solar-powered, their containers are made from recycled content, and they get many of their organic ingredients from small farmers.

To buy:
$15 for 3 at sephora.com and juicebeauty.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Juice Beauty lip moisturizers have been re-formulated and now come in Playful, Joyful and Clear.

The new formulations are much,much better. Smoother and prettier with the same protection and great ingredients.

Keep an eye out on my blog, I will be having a giveaway for these. I have two sets to give away!

Jen, Skin Rhythm
www.skinrhythm.blogspot.com

Jules said...

I haven't tried the Juice Beauty lip moisturizers - I don't think Juice Beauty products are sold in New Zealand.

I like Aveda's lip tint SPF 15 and Alba's Terratints SPF 18 lip balm though. I'll probably post about both of these products at some point in my blog.

Jules
www.themeangreenbeautymachine.blogspot.com