February 4, 2008

Still My Favorite Lip Product: Jane Iredale Puregloss™ for Lips

I've used countless natural lip glosses the past year, but Jane Iredale Puregloss™ remains my fav. It's all about the invigorating ginger root extract, top-notch antioxidants, and numerous shades to chose from (20 to be exact).

Pretty factor: Jojoba esters plus coconut, palm and soybean oils give above-and-beyond moisturization. Grape seed, green tea leaf, and pomegranate extracts pack an antioxidant punch.


Eco factor:
No parabens, phthalates or chemical dyes or fragrance

To buy:
$19 at janeiredaledirect.com

Ingredients

4 comments:

Kenny Surtani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mollycruise said...

I get my Jane Iredale at www.AgelessApple.com instead because they give a portion of profit to animal charities and only support cruelty free products. They also have the cheapest products I have seen.

www.AgelessApple.com said...

If this is your favorite ...you muct try sugarbutter lip duo by Jane Iredale...absolutely amazing. You can get it for cheap at www.AgelessApple.com

Unknown said...

I buy all my Jane Iredale products for cheap at http://www.AgelessApple.com. They ship quick and I love that they donate 10% of their profits to animals in need. They carry almost all Obagi products and have phenomonal prices. Go check them out!